About Me

My photo
Mesa, Az
I met Nick through his x-girlfriend....I always love starting our dating story like that, makes it seem like some scandalous affair, however I met her the day before I met him at a stake activity. The beginning of the next week he added me to facebook, and later that week I accepted. I felt so bad that I had not checked it earlier, so I gave him my number to text me sometime. He didn't waste anytime texting me after he read my facebook message. He came over that night, and we watched Without A Paddle. I wasn't interested in a relationship then, just thought that I would gain a new friend outta the deal, I gained that and so much more. We have been inseparable since then. Our different backgrounds, me being a country girl, and him being a city boy creates interesting moments daily, most in which we end up dying laughing at. We are so very fortunate to have each other in our lives. I am so grateful to be able to wake up next to an amazing man every day of my life.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Roxy's Royal Wedding



So the other night we were sitting at Jessica's house talking to Jess about her amazing photo skills, and out of the blue Roxy goes...... "Nick, will you marry me?" LOL! we all started laughing cuz we all had to question what heard. Then she goes and gets out her fancy pink plastic heels, her beautiful necklaces, her tiarra, and her huge rock of a ring! She then packs a purse for after the wedding, and then grabs a makeup brush and pretends to polish her toenails and her fingernails and tells me that she can't get married till after her polish dries. So then she says she is ready and she is such a beautiful bride we had to take a picture of the new happy couple. Rhett had to jump in the picture too, cuz he was happy to have gained such an amazing bro in law.... I had to make this picture the background on my phone cuz everytime I see it, it makes me smile ear to ear! I can't wait to have kids of my own, and Nick and I will be so lucky if our kids turn out half as adorable as Nate and Jessica's.

No comments:

Post a Comment