About Me

My photo
Mesa, Az
I met Nick through his x-girlfriend....I always love starting our dating story like that, makes it seem like some scandalous affair, however I met her the day before I met him at a stake activity. The beginning of the next week he added me to facebook, and later that week I accepted. I felt so bad that I had not checked it earlier, so I gave him my number to text me sometime. He didn't waste anytime texting me after he read my facebook message. He came over that night, and we watched Without A Paddle. I wasn't interested in a relationship then, just thought that I would gain a new friend outta the deal, I gained that and so much more. We have been inseparable since then. Our different backgrounds, me being a country girl, and him being a city boy creates interesting moments daily, most in which we end up dying laughing at. We are so very fortunate to have each other in our lives. I am so grateful to be able to wake up next to an amazing man every day of my life.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!


Today is Halloween! We went to a party at Ashley and Curtis' house Friday night and I wasn't sure if we were suppose to dress up, turns out we were suppose to and most of the people dressed up. We felt kinda bad, but then we were able to go to Nicks old ward Trunk or Treat and we were able to dress up. We just kinda threw together what we had, Nick said that he would either be a Welder or a Cowboy. So after some research and thinking really hard I threw this costume together... thank goodness for ballroom dancing for the skirt! I have had this skirt since I was in 6th grade!!! Yup and it still fits! We went to the Trunk or Treat with Nate and Jess and their cute kids. We had a blast, passing out candy playing with the kids, and going through the haunted house where we touched worms and eyeballs!!! But Roxy got a pink bracelet that glowed in the dark for it. We love hanging out with them, and playing with their kids, it makes us want to have some of our own.



This week brings lots of fun for us, we get to become an eternal family on Saturday!!! Family will be in town, and we will be able to visit with them! We are so excited to see everybody at this exciting time in our lives! We have our recommends and we will be getting our garments this week. Everything is almost checked off the list. Then we will be able to slow down a little bit. Next week I will be off work on vacation, Nick still has school though.. :( but atleast we will only be on his schedule and not on our rigorous day to day schedule, and I'll get to see him a bit more. I love him so much and I am so happy how hard he has worked for us to be able to make it to the temple. I am sooooOOOOooo lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment